Please fill out the form and we will email you the "25 Things Every Business Should Automate" eBook
We get it! We finally decided to join the online world not too long ago too! But we found out that there were a lot of promises being made and not a whole lot of delivery followed.
We too bought into the Frankensoftware model with a piece of the puzzle here and a piece of the puzzle there and a hope and a prayer that they integrated. Fortunately for us, we had Brad. Brad had over 30 years of special project management history with huge companies with huge software needs and he knew there had to be an easier way.
When he found Infusionsoft there was no doubt in his mind that this was the way to go. Not only that, we saw a lot of people floundering trying to do the business dance with Frankensoftware and he decided to start a new division to help small business owners get on track.
So now, you don’t need to learn how to set it up and do all the crazy back end stuff that people learn, although you can and we’ll show you how! We can do in weeks what others take months and years to figure out. You too can have a Brad! In fact, you can have a whole team of experts to help you get up and running faster, more easily and more effectively than ever before.
- MARKETING AUTOMATION
- get organized
- grow sales
- save time
Customer Relationship Manager (CRM) that is the database that stores all your contacts, leads, customers, and more…
Your email system used to send broadcasts to the groups in the CRM, but is also an autoresponder; meaning that if something happens, it can choose what emails to send, and when to send them. A logic based system like Infusionsoft, allows you to segregate your list and change campaigns based on the actions of your prospects and clients so that you’re only sending information that is pertinent to your client when it’s important to them!
Just say, “No!” to Frankensoftware. Software that doesn’t integrate is a thing of the past. Today’s software changes so much and so fast, that you need to use systems that integrate or already integrated. Things like your merchant account needs to talk to your shopping cart, which needs to talk to your accounting, which needs to talk to your database which needs to talk to your inventory and your fulfillment. If these systems aren’t integrated you’re already behind the 8 ball.
Training is not only essential to get your team to buy into the idea of using the new software, it’s also essential for them to understand how the software can streamline their day, making it easier for them to do the parts of the job that they love! Like, getting your sales people off the computer and out selling! Training also helps your Sales team, Marketing team AND your Operations team be able to communicate with each other clearly!
We think that the communication aspect is worth 10x your Infusionsoft investment alone, but it’s best that you see it for yourself.
It can be a great thing to have happen when your business gets so busy that you’re working 80 hours a week, but that’s not our idea of a good time. Let us help you to automate your repetitive tasks especially emails to prospects! You’ll be amazed at how much time we can save you there, not to mention time on invoicing and repeat billing, sales follow ups, fulfillment and so much more!
Get your FREE report on 25 Things All Small Businesses Should Automate
We believe the heart of Automation for Small Business is Infusionsoft, and are thus “Infusionsoft Certified Partners”.
Infusionsoft is a cloud based program meant for small business, you can check out their web site at Infusionsoft.com
We deal direct with Infusionsoft as a Certified Partner, and we ensure that you have a complete business solution depending on the way you do business.
We help Small Business grow through automation, with Infusionsoft as the heart of the solution.
To customize your growth strategy we also have a team of experts with these specialties:
- Marketing Automation - Get more leads
- Sales Automation - increase revenue
- Sales Pipeline Automation - free up time and don't loose leads
- Fulfillment - automate repetitive tasks
- Customer Satisfaction Surveys - get referrals
- Automatic Calendar Booking - automatically booking consultations
- Online Sales - complete E-Commerce integration with your merchant accounts
- Membership Sites - Permissions and in-good-standing status
- On-boarding Staff and Customers - consistency, culture and free up more time
- Website Design - establishing the look and feel you want to portray
- Landing Pages - increase conversion from interested to committed
- Traffic Generation - getting your money working for you (Google and Facebook Ads.)
- Content Creation - enticing your prospects to have them begging for more of you
- Remarketing - ensuring that you're in front of your prospects when they're ready to buy
- Joint Venture Partners and Affiliate Marketing - giving the affiliates the information they need to sell for you
- Leadership Strategy - removing the owner from day-to-day operations making the business salable
- and much much more
Let's Grow Your Business!
Still have questions? We're happy to answer them! Start with a discovery meeting and let's see if we're even a fit.
Our work is never stock or templated, we do what's right for you. We have templates and we're happy to share them, but let's get your message out to your ideal audience and turn them into raving fans!